Tuesday, November 30, 2010

For Starters, A Little About Me.

This is my first blog ever and hopefully not my last. :) My name is Lisa I am sixteen years old and I am Korean-American. My mother is Korean and my father is White. I'm an only child and often very lonely but I find wonderful things to do in my spare time. I have one pet which is a cat and her name is Candy. I was only 12 when I got her and couldn't think of a better name. But what do you expect for 12? I enjoy singing even though I'm not very good. I enjoy school to a severe minimum but I have the best friends anyone could ask for. I enjoy spending time shopping and hanging out with friends. I love texting and do it whenever I have a chance. My parents aren't together but that's okay I'm used to being with my dad. I guess that's all for now not very interesting I know but they'll get better I promise. c:

No comments:

Post a Comment